The CVR Environment provides a central place for unclassified virtual collaboration.
- Virtual Meetings
- Screen Share
- Document Collaboration
Still Need Help?
- If you haven’t received a Welcome Email with your username and password, follow these steps to verify that your information is up-to-date in milConnect:
- Access the CAC-enabled self-service portal to reset your passwords/Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) and enable a disabled account.
- Go to https://milconnect.dmdc.osd.mil/milconnect/
- In the top left hand corner, select 'My Profile' and then 'Update and View My Profile'
- Select the 'CIV,' 'MIL,' or 'CTR' tab (this tab is to the right of the 'Personal' tab)
- Check the following fields to make sure they are correct, and update as appropriate: 'Primary Personnel E-mail,' 'Duty Organization,' and 'Duty Sub Organization.'
- Note, you must be logged into milConnect with your CAC in order to update the 'Primary Personnel Email' field
- Note, for users with dual personas (e.g., reservists with both a .mil and .ctr persona), you should update the information associated with both persona
- Select 'Submit' at the bottom of the page.
- If you do not receive a Welcome Email within 48 hours of updating your data in milConnect, please contact your IT service desk to find out if your organization is using CVR; not all organizations have elected to use CVR at this time. If your organization is using CVR, your IT service desk can provide you with a username and password.
- A list of DoD Service Desks and their contact information is located here.